From The Senior Regent
- From the Senior Regent, November 2023To my Brothers and Sisters, I hope this letter finds everyone well. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone, and the holidays are coming up. November will be a busy month and I hope that you can all join us for the following events: On November 4th the Pacifica Moose Lodge is hosting …
Women Of The Moose chapter meetings will be held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM. See the calendar for more information.
Elected Officers 2023-2024
|Senior Regent||Chris Giglotti|
|Jr Past Regent||Peggy Ussery|
|Fraternal Activities||Angela Wills|
|Golden Gavel||Audrey Allen|
Who are the Women of the Moose?
The Women of the Moose, established, in 1913, is a unit of Moose International. Our members work in harmony with other members of The Moose Lodge to provide a helping hand to those in need.
What do the Women of the Moose do?
The Women of the Moose provide social, educational and community service opportunities to its members, as well as sporting events and activities geared toward the entire family. Our members are enthusiastic; they bring a special passion and commitment to the Moose fraternity. But don’t think the Women of the Moose are all work and no play – they also bring a unique brand of fun and energy to their meetings and functions.
Our members dedicate countless volunteer hours each year to over 1,400 Chapters across the United States and Canada as well as their communities. More importantly, the Women of the Moose is one of the largest contributors to the support and maintenance of Mooseheart Child City and School and Moosehaven Retirement care facility. On an annual basis, the Women of the Moose throughout the fraternity donate more than one million dollars to support programs and activities at these two campuses.
The Women of the Moose are the sole financial providers for the following:
- Mooseheart School
- Moosehaven pharmacy assistance
- Moosehaven daily needs
- Mooseheart physical and occupational therapy
- The girls’ and boys’ athletic programs
- Neccessities for each new child to get the right start at Mooseheart
- Moosehaven vision, hearing and dental needs
- Christmas items at Mooseheart and Moosehaven
- The music program at Mooseheart
- The beauty and barber shop at Moosehaven
In addition, our Chapters have provided over 8 million dollars this past year in service to others in our communities.
Who is eligible to become a Women of the Moose?
Any female member in good standing in the Lodge is eligible to apply for membership in the Women of the Moose.
How do you join the Women of the Moose?
Simply complete and sign the Women of the Moose portion of the Application and present it, along with the required dues, to any Women of the Moose Officer. She will endorse your application and start the membership process. The Chapter Treasurer will verify your eligibility and process your application.